CHECK OUT OUR
Our beautiful and artistically decorated chalets & teepees offer a wonderful & serene atmosphere, each set at least 50 meters apart, and therefore ensuring complete privacy away from the other guests. Our larger, original chalets were built in the traditional manner – with straw and daub, and our more intimate couple chalets are very quaint and have maintained the same adobe style and feel that our guests have come to know over the years, with an equally charming design in way of colour, and with reed ceilings & tin roofs. Our most recently added Teepee tents go beyond expectations of providing a rare and truly unique experience for visitors.
- Please note that our rates are not charged per unit, and children rates are calculated automatically at a percentage of adult rates.
- 2 night minimum bookings over standard dates.
- 3 night minimum bookings over long weekends/public holidays.
- We respectfully urge our visitors to be courteous in terms of noise levels, in regard to other guests staying in the neighbouring chalets and the wildlife, and to keep any noise levels to a minimum (NO music is permitted). Even though our chalets are all a minimum of 50 meters apart from each other, the bushveld night-air does tend to carry sounds further than one may think, so we ask that our guests please maintain the necessary consideration in this regard, but also in respecting the peaceful tranquility of the bushveld setting.
- Unfortunately, we are NOT ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE group bookings OF MULTIPLE UNITS (maximum special allowance can be made for families, for a maximum of 10 guests in more than one chalet, inclusive of adults & children, and strictly a maximum of 6 adults permitted per booking).
- There are NO communal social areas, therefore no bomas or facilities are large enough to accommodate group requests. All our chalets are only equipped according to the maximum booking totals specified, and therefore accordingly, most suitable for individual reservations.
- As we are also unfenced inside the Dinokeng Big 5 Game Reserve, NO WALKING is permitted on the property, or between the chalets, so guests who may want to consider booking more than one chalet will need to drive the distance between the chalets to join one another and to spend time together.